I'll get there when I get there!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

14 Days to Band

Hello hello!  14 days to go!  


It has been one busy week!  Babysitting a couple days this week so I have 4 young men outnumbering me.  Needless to say, stress has been a huge part of my week. And since stress is my biggest pain trigger for my fibro...it has been one bad flare hellish week pain wise.  I haven't been able to even walk right since Monday.  


Monday....I walked 3 miles on the treadmill then went to work and then went to the hospital because my friend went into labor!  She started the labor process Monday around 7pm...and didn't have baby Lucas until wednesday afternoon via c-section.  Talk about unfair!  She had to endure over 40 hours of labor and a c-section...Wow.  However, that beautiful, amazing, perfect lil boy is here now.  =)  


More reason why I can't wait to have my band....my body is so messed up...which I knew...I know my hormones are crazy and counter-productive.  I know this.  But it is still hard when I work really hard for a week or two to lose a few lbs...and then I gain 5 lbs overnight.  This has been my cycle and why the weight always come back on.  This band is desperately needed to help me have some stability and support...it is a crutch...a tool...and I need it.  Especially for the bad flare days which just get more and more often and intense.  


Today is thursday and my pre-op diet starts on Monday which is when I go in for pre-op testing.  It seems like a long way away but I know it'll be here before I know it.  


These extra kids were dropped off at 6:30 am...so I'm really tired...my body hurts.....but it is almost friday.  


Well, they are demanding fruit loops so back to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment