I'll get there when I get there!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

21 Days to Band!

I am taking this journey seriously.  I am making it my goal to lose as much weight and to get as fit as I possibly can before surgery.  This is a LIFE LONG COMMITMENT.  I refuse to lose/gain/lose/gain for the rest of my life.  It is too hard.

Today I walked/jogged 2 miles!  I started a 100 mile challenge on FB and am having friends like my status and I'll dedicate a mile to each of them  I don't know or care how long it will take, but having people counting on you makes it so much easier to do it.  I did mile 1 in 17.26 mins and mile 2 in 19 mins.

I've gotten in 100 ounces of water so far and my bodymedia fit is keeping track of calories in and out.  All I have to do is print out my reports to take with me to appointments.

My sleeping is effed up as I knew it was.  Through last night I woke up 10 times during the night for several minutes at a time.  I only sleep for 25 to 60 minute intervals and had one stretch that lasted 2 hours but that wasn't until about 6-8 am.  It hurts so much every time that I move that it wakes me up cringing then I have to get comfy again.

I'm a total procrastinator when it comes to my own homework...I still have all of this week's to do.  I'm keeping a 4.0 so far so it's working, but I really need to work on that so it isn't so rushed at the end of the week.

Lost another pound!  I'm down 48.4 from my highest.  I also took some pics I'll post on here once I load them up on to computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment