I'll get there when I get there!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 18, 2011

SURGERY DATE!!!

I have my date!!  AUGUST 11, 2011 is the date that my life is going to change...once and for all.

I will go in on August 1 in stead of this thurs/next mon for the pre-op seminar and the pre-op testing.  That is a monday and it starts at 9am so I should be done in plenty of time to get to work. =)

I will start the pre-op diet that day, I've already been adding in more protein shakes.  I like the Usana shakes...I remember liking Unjury....MyoplexLite....what else do you guys like?  I should probably ask facebook that since I don't know how many actually read this yet!

Today I did get in 30 minutes on the elliptical for a 350 cal burn.  My spine handled it pretty well but my fibro'd out muscles are pissed...that and working tonight has done me in.

Anyway...I'm really enjoying reading about everyone else out there in the community...and watching your youtube videologs.

I'm looking for the best fitness device such as the bodybug etc..I've been reading up on about 6 of them! I'll let you know what I find.

I am so damn excited!!  I can't wait to be me again...AND finally meet me at goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment