I'll get there when I get there!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

9 Days to Band!

First...I wanted to post this link because I think it is a great article.  Lessons for Lap Band Success. 

I did all of my pre-op testing yesterday, and it took all day!  Wow!  Then I had work, so it was a long day.  I've been following the pre-op diet, except yesterday...I had to eat real food after that Barium.  Not that white poop isn't fun, but that was nasty!

I am so ready for this band.  I am so ready to meet the me I am supposed to be.  I am ready to get back where I was and stay there...forever.

I have been reading all kinds of material, information, blogs, statuses, watching youtubes, etc.  The WLS community is greatly supportive and motivational. I'm so happy that I've found all the people that I've found so far.

Truth is...though I've done this alone before....I also failed...alone.  I can't do this alone and be successful.  I need the community, the support system.  I need encouragement.  It's my motivational oxygen!

Taking the kids to a lake to swim today...fresh air, water...and away from the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment